Tuesday 31 December 2013

[Unboxing] AKB48 2013 Manatsu no Dome Tour ~Mada mada, Yaranakya Ikenai koto ga aru~ Special Box (Blu-ray)



SHE SPEAKS! hahhah of course she does. RUBS here! I'm sorry, I promised Unboxing videos and I didn't deliver. Not sure if you guys like watching them anyway, because no one ever comments! Anyways, I'm still a noob at using this camera so please don't hate me. A lot of mishaps with the focusing >___<

If you want to buy this (in which I highly recommend you do, because it's flipping awesome!) here are the links:


Also, if you're interested in the setlists before buying, by all means. Check it out!

Have a great day, and on behalf of ピンクPRIDE we wish all our readers a Happy New Year! 
明けましておめでとうございます! ^___^


2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Are you British, because you said flipping awesome, just wondering :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi anon! Thanks for commenting.
      Actually I'm Australian :)

      Delete

What do you think? We value your opinions so please kindly share with us! ^__^