Thursday 12 June 2014

[Event] AKB48 37thシングル 選抜総選挙 夢の現在地~ライバルはどこだ?~ 発表 | AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo Result


-------------------------------
 AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo Final result (07/06/2014)
-------------------------------

So one of AKB48G's iconic and important event, the Sousenkyo, has finally ended 4 days ago (Sorry I wasn't able to update on the day since I was too tired watching the event and *kinda* studying for exams as well....(._.))and wasn't this year a very exciting one??? ( ´ ▽ ` ) Us three watched it together live on TV along with some of our other AKB fans and man... it was so intense throughout the whole event and it was just as interesting as last year when Sasshi was announced first beating Yuko!
I was glad to see many new promising members rank and I want to congratulate all the members which ranked as well ( ̄∇ ̄) Anyways... I'll get on with the result even though most of you probably knew already ahahha....
◆ アップカミングガールズ 80位~65位 ◆

===============================================================
 ◆ フューチャーガールズ 64位~49位 ◆

===============================================================
◆ ネクストガールズ 48位~33位 ◆

===============================================================
◆ アンダーガールズ 32位~17位 ◆ 

===============================================================
◆ 37thシングル 選抜メンバー ◆ 


===============================================================
I'll just write what I thought about this year's rankings.... I was really surprised with the result of this year, especially with Sakura ranking so high at 11th. I knew she was popular but I didn't expect her to rank very high this year so kudos to her. I'm also really happy or even SUPER HAPPY with the number of SKE members (I included kennins cuz they are part of SKE as well) ranking!! 6 in upcoming girls, 4 in future girls, 5 in next girls, 6 in undergirls (Yes, I still consider Yuria as a SKE member even if she is only in Team 4) and 5 in senbatsu!! And..... YUKKO FINALLY RANKED!!!!!!!!! o(*゚▽゚*)o after so many years of hardwork and finally..... SHE RANKED!!! I'm so happy for her...!!! Management you guys should really see her potential and put her as a regular senbatsu member for SKE singles like.... seriously!!! 
Continuing on... Even though Miyamae ranked in the prelims, she didn't in the end... I hoped that she did but it doesn't matter since I know that she is an amazing girl and she defs will next year...!! And Kaotan... man Kaotan.....KAOTAN...!!!ヽ(^Д^)ノ I'm really looking forward to her centering the undergirl's song! I wonder if its gonna be something like Koko de Ippatsu (≧∇≦)
Now... to my Kamioshi... I really wanted her to rank 3rd and beat Yukirin but I guess its still too early for that but don't worry! We defs will one day!! Even though I was a bit disappointed, I'm still pretty happy with the amount of votes she gained compared to last year (+12K votes) and the difference of about 20k between her and Rena. So it is a pretty good result and I will keep on supporting her no matter since theres always next year...!! I'm sure us Jurina oshis will make sure she doesn't cry like that on stage anymore and support her with everything we've got to take her all the way to the top!! (`・ω・´)ノ
Lastly, I want to congratulate Mayu for coming first!! I was so surprised and happy for her when I heard "HKT" when they were announcing the second place, but I reckon Mayu deserves this first place ( ´ ▽ ` ) I'm really looking forward to the 37th single, hope it will be something as awesome as KFC~

Until next time... Peace out (・∀・>)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? We value your opinions so please kindly share with us! ^__^