Saturday 8 March 2014

Happy 17th Birthday to my one and only KamiOshi, Matsui Jurina!

Gif by TAKA
As all of you know that my Kamioshi is the one and only Matsui Jurina, and today is the 8th of March, which means it is... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our birthday girl!! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ She may not look like it, but she is turning 17 today!! Still can't believe that I'm older than her and she has achieved more than what I have done or will do in my whole entire life in just 6 years, but it doesn't matter at all since I'm so proud of her!! ( ̄ω ̄)

I know I may be a tiny bit late in posting this because I had a whole day of work today... I apologise for that... (Thats no excuse TAKA!!! *Slaps* o(-`д´- 。)) But I'm glad that I was able to finish this post before the 8th ends in Japan, from where I am which is UTC+10:00 !!! ヽ(・ω・ゞ)

I have thought a lot as to what I should do on her birthday on this blog, then I have decided that I will list out 17 things I love about Jurina since she is turning 17 this year. And after this, you guys will probably know why she is my Kamioshi~ (ノ´▽`)ノ♪ Just saying this post will be overloaded with Jurina~~

*The list is not in any particular order*
*Following gifs are not made by me and all ownership goes to their respective owners*

1) Her irresistible eyes... From one glance, you can tell that those eyes belongs to Jurina because of the deep curves at the ends of her eyes and there's that spark in her eyes that I always see whenever I look at her....! I don't know how to explain it, but when you're looking at these pair of eyes, you just can't help but drawn into it and will never ever take your eyes off of hers again.... just like how I can't stop looking at her right now...

2) Winks whenever she can~ Before when I was just a KKS wota and not knowing most of the members except for Mayuyu, Yuko, Acchan, Takamina and Paruru, I didn't know who "Matsui Jurina" exactly was other than seeing her centering Oogoe Diamond and thinking that she was cute. After searching for more of her videos, I came upon this performance (I cannot remember which one)... She winked at the camera like she always does and from that moment onward, she became my Kamioshi~ She was just like a cupid with an arrow and just captured my heart...! I still go crazy and fangirl like there is no tomorrow whenever she winks~ (/∇\*) ↓↓↓ OMG CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! asdaskdjsakljdlkasjdlakd
3) Those cat-like lips are what you can distinguish Jurina from others as well, because is it something really unique in my opinion. Don't you think that it is so adorable and cute??? Just look at them...!! (♥ω♥ ) 

4)  And then her smiles are like the best thing that could ever happen...! Well, to me that is~ She looks really pretty, beautiful, cute, adorable, gorgeous and everything nice you can describe to a person when she smiles, and whenever she smiles, it just lights up my day and makes me smile too~~ (*´▽`*)

5) And those two little dimples on her cheek whenever she smiles. NAWWWWWW~~~~ Girls with dimples are just sooo cute and adorable don't you all agree with me?? I kind of want to poke them as well ahahah.... Look at the photo dated all the way back in 2008 when Jucchan was only an elementary student~ so adorable right? I actually wanna get my hand on a set of these two photos!! And told ya she likes to wink~

6) That little small mole on her chest....! Do you guys ever realise their presence on Jucchan's chest?? Please don't think of me as a hentai and a pervert for noticing something like this near her *cough* chest area *cough*.... Because I totally wasn't just staring at it like that....! But isn't that little dot so adorable...??? (〃▽〃) I think I'm too crazy over Jucchan now that I find anything relating to her cute and adorable~ Just click on the image to get a larger image~

7) Another moe point is that bellybutton~~ Don't even know why I find it cute but it just is...!!! I think I fell in love with her bellybutton when she was promoting it from the Official Youtube Channel.... (≧▽≦)

I think I focused a bit too much on her physical apperance which is perfect in my eyes... From top to middle to bottom... and from left to right... perfection...! (´▽`ʃƪ)

8) I kind of miss Megane-chan.... She looks really cute when she wears glasses..! Like in that ep of AKBingo where they were playing the detective game and man Jucchan was soooooo adorable like a baby~~ She usually wears contacts because since glasses doesn't look that nice in the entertainment industry... which is totally not true..!! Glasses makes you stand out more and adds that Moe effect...!! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ But wait a minute.... Why is there a lady with sunglasses in here....!? ( ̄ω ̄;)
9) Her dancing skill is pretty awesome in my opinion. I know some might think that she overdo the moves and makes it seem too extreme, but that is not the case to me because I think that is just her style of dance. She started dance classes since she was in elementary year 3, and she really like dancing especially those dances that challenges her. I love how she can remember the choreography in short period of time compared to other members, and that in one scenario... She had to remember the dance choreography to 20 songs in two days for a concert and she did it which I think is unbelievable...! From last year's documentary as well, Jurina was required to remember Acchan's choreography part just in case she wasn't able to perform and Jurina can substitute for her in a concert. This just shows how hardworking and talented she is.
10) Her kindess to her juniors and fellow members. I always see on other member's blog post saying that Jurina is really kind and such (Of course she is~), and that she sometimes gives out sweets like cookies or cakes she made herself to them as well. Even if she is busy with all the work she is assigned with, she still has time to cook and make stuffs for others. An example is when Murashige didn't have any friends in school, Jurina texted her saying that "don't worry and just be yourself! If they ignore you, then I will go to your school!" Isn't she so nice and kind~? This is one thing that I really love about Jurina~ and also for today's Team S Seitansai, she wove 250 handmade bracelets for every audience that came to her seitansai~ How can you not love this girl??

11) One thing that always come up to my mind first when the name Matsui Jurina is said, is her DAJARES/Puns!! I know some might find them boring or even annoying... but I find it really funny~ Funny because of the puns itself and other people's reaction to her dajares~ She is really smart and clever as well if she can think of something that rhymes and makes sense as well very quickly~ Her puns are one thing I really love about her~
Some of my favourites are...
  • 「センターは渡しませんたー!」 CENTER ha watashimaSENTA (I won't pass on my center position)
  • 麻里子「蒸しパンです!」 MushiPAN desu! (It's steam buns!)
    珠理奈
    「おなかパンパンになる?」 Onaka PANPAN ni naru? (So it will make your stomach full?)
    麻里子「パンだけに?」 Pan dake ni? (Only buns?)
    珠理奈「蒸しは?無視 MUSHI ha? MUSHI (Steam?? Ignore)
12) Another adorable thing that she does is Monomanes!! She is really good at animal monomanes especially doggies ones!! Recently, she did a monomane of Mayuyu as well and I reckon it was pretty good~~ With Jucchan doing monomanes like this, reminds me that she is still a kid no matter what~ So here is the one with Monomane of Mayuyu~

13) One of the first few shows I watched on youtube was Jucchan pulling table cloths, and she is pretty awesome at pullin table cloths...! Especially in the show that I watched, she didn't have previous experience and she has to learn it in 90 mintues. Sounds long but it is actually hard to do... In the previews, she didn't suceed what she was required to do but in the end during the actual round, she suceed and this is when I thought... This girl can really do anything and everything...! (She did a magic show as well and here is the link for that) Sigh... I miss seeing her appearing in variety shows...

14) When she is being a dork. Nearly everyone in the 48G is a dork because they always do weird random things and make funny faces, but when Jurina is being a dork... She is just tooooo adorable and precious!!! ヽ(≧ω≦)ノ
15) Even though she likes being a dork and being cute and all... She also has that cool side of her and she looks super cool when she's an ikemen...! She just has the beauty and coolness of both male and female which I think is awesome..! I don't really exactly go crazy for cosplays because I'm not that into cosplays but for example her character in Majisuka - Center and Nobunaga, the Mae Shika Mukanee drama character and also in KataFina are what I love when she has that ikemen look!! o(*゚▽゚*)o
16) I know everyone thinks that Jurina looks really mature because I think so as well sometimes, but on the inside she is still a little kid and like any other kids... She is scared of the dark and scary things!! Remember back when Acchan was still with us and AKB went to guam? and also during Magical Radio season one when they were playing the random button game and Jurina ended up crying because a zombie popped out of nowhere? She looked so scared that I just wanna cuddle her~~ I would also like to sleep with her as well because she can't sleep by herself~~ (´▽`ʃƪ)
Here's a list of the video when she was scared~~ She is so cute right~?
17) Since Jucchan can't sleep by herself, she has this stuffed toy named Brown Mama and she hugs it to sleep at night~ Yes, Brown Mama is one of the reason why I love Jucchan because just look at how Jurina hugs Brown Mama~ So adorable right?? And Brown Mama has been there for Jurina every night so Brown Mama deserves to be one of the reason why I love Jurina~ She even posted a video early today with Brown Mama~~

From jurinatsuko@tumblr
So there are the 17 things I love about Jurina~ But of course... these are not the only things I love about this awesome kiddo as there are still many more reasons as to why she is my kamioshi, but I just can't seem to put it into words because it is just hard to explain why you love someone so much!! (。・ω・。)ノ♡ 
If I were to put my feelings into one short paragraph then it would probably be that.. 
"This girl, Matsui Jurina, is someone I adore alot. She's cute, adorable, pretty, charismatic, beautiful, gorgeous, funny, hardworking, polite, smart, clever, intelligent, talented, stubborn, friendly, considerate and kind to everyone. I don't just love her, I respect her alot as well.
She started this idol career since the age of 11 and was always pushed to the spotlight by being center of singles and an ace of a group. Even though she was new to this whole new environment and was just an elementary school kid, she worked really hard to get everyone's approval. Gradually, people are starting to respect and love this girl for all her hardworks, but she didn't stop there, and worked more harder to achieve her dream and goal which is to become an actress. She always think of others first before thinking about herself even if it were in a difficult situation, for example during Saitama 2012, she insisted on performing on stage for the fans even if she was feeling dizzy and sick. Because of that and also the announcement of the kennin position, she ended up in hospital.
Everything about her, her passion towards this career, always doing her best and the will to never give up is what I really love and respect for this girl who is just an ordinary girl like the most of us. She is truly a talented person that are found once every 10 years."
I ended up writing a huge paragraph instead of a short one but I guess that sums up pretty much why I love her and why she is my Kamioshi. I think I will stop here now and I'll congratulate Jucchan again for reaching a step closer towards adulthood!

Happy 17th Birthday, Jurina!!

Peace out (・∀・>) 
Categories: , ,

2 comments:

  1. Why have I not read this post before D: This deserves a standing ovation ^^ Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for liking my post! Didn't think my post was that well done but glad you loved it :D
      Spreading the love for Jurina to the world as much as I can~

      Delete

What do you think? We value your opinions so please kindly share with us! ^__^