Monday 17 March 2014

[Preview] Nogizaka46 - 8th Single 気づいたら片想い Kitzuitara Kataomoi Covers


Title: 気づいたら片想い / Kitzuitara Kataomoi
Artist: 乃木坂46 / Nogizaka46
Release Date: 2014.04.02
Nogizaka46's single (so far) has delivered another brilliant release! Nogi never fails to astound me with their quality songs and music videos which are always top notch. First of all, omedetou Nanasemaru! I still don't know whether I like this interchanging centre or not..but I'm glad Nanase is centre! Please be Ikuchan next! 
Kitzuitar Kataomoi, is one of those cool ballad songs that Nogi is extremely good at executing. I've already watched the PV and also the Undergirls PV which are both amazing in both cinematography and the music arrangement. 
Unfortunately, the official track lists are still not out yet, so I'll just showcase the covers today. I will update this post later.

Senbatsu:
1st Generation: Shiraishi Mai, Hashimoto Nanami, Matsumura Sayuri, Nishino Nanase, Ikuta Erika, Ikoma Rina, Sakurai Reika, Wakatsuki Yumi, Takayama Kazumi, Ito MarikaAkimoto Manatsu, Fukagawa Mai, Wada Maaya*, Higuchi Hina*, Kawamura Mahiro
2nd Generation: Hori Miona, Kitano Hinako*
Note: center is bolded, * indicates first time senbatsu

Formation:
3rd row: Rotteii・Kiichan・Hinachima・ManatsuMaaya・Kazumin
2nd row: Reika・Myumyu・Ikuchan・SayuringoMaimai
1st row: MionaMaiyanNanasemaruNanaminIkomachan

Type A

Type B

Type C

Regular Edition
Once again, covers are so deep and meaningful haha. This is the classic example o泣き笑い (smile while crying). Nanasemaru looks really gorgeous on the solo cover but my favourite is Type B, obviously because of the members. I love the clean and pure school girl image that Nogizaka portrays. It's like a fresh breath of air from all that skinship and bikinis in the 48 group. NESS (do you guys even remember her? Yes. She's actually an admin of this blog...) and I will both be purchasing Type B off CDJapan. This will be my first Nogi single ^___^ and I'm really excited because to me, this is sort of like the first step to transitioning from a casual fan to a kks wota haha. Everyone please support Nogizaka46! This is looking up to be my favourite release of this spring period of the whole 48 group. Click here to view pv with chinese and english subs. *caution* may cause waterworks. Here is the PV for 生まれたままで (Undergirls song)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? We value your opinions so please kindly share with us! ^__^