Wednesday 26 March 2014

~Happy Birthday Mayuyu ^O^~

On the 26th of March, 1994 in Saitama prefecture, a perfect little bundle of joy entered the world by the name of Watanabe Mayu. Who knew this little 赤ちゃん ...
Isn't she precious? *O*
Blowing kisses at the age of two and a half hehe ^__^
...Would blossom into a talented, successful, beautiful, intelligent lady she is today. 
If you follow my posts, you should know by now that Mayuyu is my Kami-oshi. She takes a special place in my heart that no other member can take away. Mayu participated in 成人式 (seijin shiki) which is a coming-of-age ceremony. Because the age '20' is a very important age in Japan, I want to show you guys a little snippet of her Journey to adulthood (through photos), and all her life achievements this amazing woman has achieved so far. 

Believe it or not, Mayu participated in the audition for 2nd generation members in AKB48. However, at this point in time, Mayu was not the type of Idol AKS were looking for and failed this audition. But with determination and resilience, Mayu returned to audition for 3rd generation members. She successfully passed this audition, and although she was seen as the baby and the one of the 'weak' ones of the 3rd generation members, she fought her way through to the top...

Mayu being dorky on the set of 'Bingo', her first AKB48 pv!

Mayu's special talent; drawing anago in 8 seconds!
Mayu's signature twin tails and although she is 20 years old, she said she will continue to wear them, and why the hell not, because she's freaking adorable anyway image
Mayu was also once known as a cyborg Idol for she was too perfect to be human hehe image 


and then there's her love of anime/cosplaying and Takarazuka

Mayu also loves her camera time hehe



I'm sorry that this post seems half-assed or really short, but I'm really piled in from Uni work. Mayu, I love you and I would love to meet you one day, I'm sorry this post does not do you justice. I shall make up for it by posting some gifs of you being you, and that show why I truly love Watanabe Mayu.

*nosebled to death*

Mayu in High tension!!!
that jump...
Be careful camera man!

Now everyone prepare yourselves. Mayu's specialty "flying-get" kisses are coming



*cries* because she's so perfect
If I posted every gif of Mayu that I love, we would be here till next year so I won't go on any further. I just wanted to wish my girl, a Happy 20th Birthday. The start of adulthood! I will continue supporting Mayu and I hope many of you will as well! 


お誕生日おめでとうまゆゆ!image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? We value your opinions so please kindly share with us! ^__^