Saturday 22 February 2014

[Preview] HKT48 - 3rd Single 桜、みんなで食べた / Sakura, Minnade tabeta Covers + Tracklist


Title:  桜、みんなで食べた / Sakura, Minnade tabeta / We ate sakura together
Artist: HKT48
Release Date: 2014.03.12
HKT48's third single's covers and tracklist is finally up! There will be 4 editions as the norm: Type A, B,C and Theatre. Looking at the handshake statisitcs, I am honestly worried that this single won't be successful and will be the downturn of HKT (in terms of sales). The song, I'm happy to say, is much better than I thought. Just goes to show, don't judge a song by its 10 second preview 

Senbatsu

Team H: Tashima Meru, Kodama Haruka, Matsuoka Natsumi, Akiyoshi Yuka, Sashihara Rino, Nakanishi Chiyori, Anai Chihiro
Team KIV: Miyawaki Sakura, Tomonaga Mio, Moriyasu Madoka, Oota Aika, Fuchigami Mai, Murashige Anna, Motomura Aoi
Kenkyuusei: Tanaka Miku, Yabuki Nako


Formation
3rd row: Chori・Aoi・Yukachan・Aichan・Kyappu・Shige・Maichan
2nd row: Morippo・Miku・Sasshi・Nako・Natsu
1st row: SakuraMeru・Mio・Haruppi

Note: center is bolded



 Type A
【CD】
1. Sakura, Minnade tabeta
2. Kimi wa Doushite?
3. Kidoku Suru (Team H)
4. Sakura, Minnade tabeta off vocal ver.
5. Kimi wa Doushite? off vocal ver.
6. Kidoku Suru (Team H) off vocal ver. 

【DVD】 
1. Sakura, Minnade tabeta  Music Video

2. Kidoku Suru (Team H)  Music Video 

3. HKT48 Melon Juice launch bowling tournament Part A


  Type B
【CD】
1. Sakura, Minnade tabeta
2. Kimi wa Doushite?
3. Mukashi no kareshi no Oniichan to tsukiau to iu koto (Team KIV)
4. Sakura, Minnade tabeta off vocal ver.
5. Kimi wa Doushite? off vocal ver.
6. Mukashi no kareshi no Oniichan to tsukiau to iu koto (Team KIV) off vocal ver. 

【DVD】 
1. Sakura, Minnade tabeta  Music Video

2. 
Mukashi no kareshi no Oniichan to tsukiau to iu koto (Team KIV)  Music Video 
3. HKT48 Melon Juice launch bowling tournament Part B
Type C
【CD】
1. Sakura, Minnade tabeta
2. Kimi wa Doushite?
3. Oboete Kudasai (Kenkyuusei)
4. Sakura, Minnade tabeta off vocal ver.
5. Kimi wa Doushite? off vocal ver.
6. Oboete Kudasai (Kenkyuusei) off vocal ver. 

【DVD】 
1. Sakura, Minnade tabeta  Music Video

2. 
Sakura, Minnade tabeta Making  
3. 3rd generation and Draft members' first National Handshake Event.







Theatre
【CD】
1. Sakura, Minnade tabeta
2. Kimi wa Doushite?
3. Kimi no koto ga Sukiyaken
4. Sakura, Minnade tabeta off vocal ver.
5. Kimi wa Doushite? off vocal ver.
6. Kimi no koto ga Sukiyaken off vocal ver. 















Now, if you know me, I'm very vocal about my dislike for MeruMio centre. I've always been pining for a SakaRuppi centre and it just frustrates me to see the 1st gens being pushed aside to make way for two very young members who I find nothing special or charming about (personal tastes--MeruMio fans, please don't come after me with an axe) So to see SakaRuppi in the front side, just really guts me. As for the NakoMiku combi I'm not surprised at all at what a great position they are in, although their height disadvantages them little...because they're overshadowed by "taller" members around them image 
Let's be real here though, the real centre is Sasshi...


Covers are O-K. It's extremely minimalistic to the point where it hits "boring". Also there's like, no variation in the covers except the members...I really liked Melon Juice and SSS's covers so I guess I'm let down by this single's. I'm laughing at how ridiculous Meru looks holding that massive sugar cube that's larger than her head though, she looks so awkward. The covers usually help me decide which Type I'll order, If not all. Since Kyappu (my HKT oshi) is on Type C, I'll go with that. If she were on Type H I would just get H and wouldn't feel so conflicted to get both/all types or not. Sigh image 
Now, time to patiently wait for the B-sides radio previews. I'm super excited to see/hear Team H's.
Also, Aki-P stop being lazy and put an original song on the Theatre edition! image

Here's a clip of the making of Sakura, Minnade tabeta


That's all from me, for now! Keep an eye out on an unboxing and the review image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? We value your opinions so please kindly share with us! ^__^