Wednesday 4 December 2013

Update from TAKA...

Peace all (・∀・) ╯
This is TAKA here wanting to apologise to you all...... Sorry that I wasn't able to post anything on the blog here for quite a while!!! <(_ _)>

Well... You see the reason why I wasn't available is because I went overseas to Japan with a couple of friends including NESS (This is also why she was absent as well) for schoolies...!!! For those who don't know what I mean by schoolies, it means that.... I have finally finished my 12 + 2 or 3 years of kindy, years of study! (Hooray~ but Uni life is coming very soon as well... don't even know if I will get into one anyways) and went somewhere to celebrate and have fun ~ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I'm sincerely sorry for not posting anything about our absents and the lack of updates but don't worry....! Because for the upcoming days I will be posting stuffs like...
  • Review on the janken single "鈴懸の木の道で「君の微笑みを夢に見る」と言ってしまったら僕たちの関係はどう変わってしまうのか、僕なりに何日か考えた上でのやや気恥ずかしい結論のようなもの" or other name known as "Suzukake Nanchara" (Sorry but I just really wanna type the whole title out (*´・v・) )
  • Review on "Sansei Kawaii" as well ← Might be a bit late but well...
  • SKE48's National Tour at Yokohama Arena and finally..... NAGOYA DOME!
  • Blog on the AKB-related goods that I bought from Japan!!! (Seriously... My wallet was K.O.ed by the amount of goods I bought...)
  • My first ever experience to an AKB handshake event!!!
  • The up-coming new Team S stage!! (Management always push the actual date behind don't they...)
  • And other stuffs that I cannot remember atm....
Anyways....!!! Please look forward to these posts and I will try post them up ASAP!!! But for now...   Peace out (・∀・>) 

Gif made by TAKA
Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? We value your opinions so please kindly share with us! ^__^