Sunday 12 January 2014

[NEWS] HKT48's 1st Shuffle, Team KIV Formed

iichiko Grand Theater 2014/01/11 - Evening Concert

Same setlist as the Noon Concert with the difference of the following units:
M07. Sore Demo Suki Da Yo (Sashihara Rino)
M08. Pedicure Day (Tani Marika, Matsuoka Natsumi, Tashima Meru)
M09. Seifuku No Bambi (Kodama Haruka, Yabuki Nako, Tanaka Miku) 
M10. Valentine Kiss (Tomonaga Mio, Ōta Aika, Motomura Aoi, Sakaguchi Riko, Kusaba Ai, Ui Mashiro, Umemoto Izumi) 
M11. Nageki No Figure (Moriyasu Madoka, Komada Hiroka, Miyawaki Sakura, Inoue Yuria)
M12. First Love (Akiyoshi Yūka)

M13. Pinocchio-Gun (Sashihara Rino, Kurihara Sae, Sakamoto Erena, Aramaki Misaki)

Tonight was one hell of a bombshell and a half. I have so many mixed emotions at the moment...Not only was K4 finally formed but HKT's 1st shuffle happened! I finally understand those worried and excited feelings of a shuffle. 


New Team H (Captain: Anai Chihiro)


New Team KIV (Captain: Ota Aika)

And this is the part where all hell breaks lose. 
Things I am happy about:
  • Team K4 has finally been formed!
  • Chiichan is still kyappu (it just wouldn't be the same without her)
  • Rabutan gets a leadership role
  • Daijoubu girl (Asuka) is promoted 
  • Yukachan in Team H
  • Haruppi still in Team H
Things I am NOT happy about:
  • My beautiful Team H is broken, all those first gens separated. So um. No new stage for some first gens?! WHAT IS THIS. 
  • ALL possible pairings are broken i.e SakuRuppi, MeruMio, MadoNatsu WHY. Why did you have to break the Wfirstgencentres. FUUUUUU~
  • The fact that management thinks 2nd gen can't handle their own team and get's Rabutan over as captain and mixes all the first gen and 2nd gen together (yes, I know I'm contradicting myself)
  • FREAKING MAIKO IS STILL A KKS. Why you got to do this to her management...(I can't even begin to comprehend how she is feeling at the moment...seeing your kouhais promoted before you? It's like management is giving her the finger)
Basically I'm more upset than happy about this news. This shuffle came too early and I'm pretty conflicted...I've been waiting for the formation of K4 but this was seriously NOT what I planned to happen. I'm worried that management strategically placed MeruMio separately in order to further push them as Wcentres. Which for the record. I will be very very upset about. Especially if this means no more attention on SakaRuppi. Dammit. This shuffle has just made me a whole lot more worried for the lineup of their next single.
Sorry to be such a negative dozer. Good things are that ponkotsu kyappu is still ponkotsu kyappu. Really glad Haruppi is still in her original Team, I can feel her having a similar stance to forever Team A members like Takamina and Marikosama. 
Nonetheless, I'm truly anticipating the new stage performances with the new teams! Now for some emotional shots of the girls...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? We value your opinions so please kindly share with us! ^__^