Monday 6 January 2014

ようこそ2014!Welcome 2014!

Hi guys!
RUBS here. First of all, I'd like to thank all our readers for sticking through with us up until now and those who have just started reading our blog, Welcome! You guys should comment more, we'd be glad to here your thoughts on our posts, whether it be in agreement or not...talk to us! 

Anyway, this will be my personal post on the happenings of 2013. 
So 2013 was my last year of high school and a year that just happen to fly by so quick! It was filled with drama, stress, break-downs and lots and lots of change. At the beginning of the year, I had so many unanswered questions; what is my future going to be like? what career should I pursue? what if I fail HSC? All these questions made me confused and I didn't know what to do. Alas, my exam-period came and went by---and yet I was still confused as ever. Now, I'm starting my University in two months time and yes, I still don't have a clue what I should do with my life.

BUT. I do know this--life won't stop and wait to see how you're going, it won't say 'Oh hey, RUBS you look like you don't know what to do with your life, let me tell you the answer to life!'. So I've decided, I'll enjoy what I have at the moment and see where life takes me. Because, I guess, I've just always been that type of girl--laid back, and living in the present. 
April 2013- this was the month, where I fell headlong into the world of 48 and changed (yes this sounds cheesy, but it's so very much true!) my whole lifestyle. Now I remember this time of the year was quite scary, whilst everyone was studying for our first real, serious block of exams, I was marathoning AKBingo! and hurriedly learning every terminology, members' names, and the history of the Akihabara Girls. There was so much to learn but such limited time! I was supposed to be studying!  I had no idea I could and would jump into a fandom so quickly and so deeply. You could say, there was no Waiting Stage for me ha. But yes, to think that I hated AKB48 back in Year 7 with a passion! Hahaha. I remember being disgusted by the amount of Bikini PVs they had! I think it was Baby! Baby! Baby! that really turned me away from the fandom. *sigh* I missed out on so much. 

Anyways, sorry for the long wall of text. I thought It'd be fun (totally not ripping this idea off TAKA) to show you my "favourites..." of the 48G. So enjoy! and let me know whether we have the same favourites :)

Kami-Oshimen

♥~Watanabe Mayu~ 



Untouchable Kami7









Nagoya Beauties


Teppen Tottande


Hakata Hyakkaten


Under my radar
Team A: Iriyama Anna, Oshima Ryoka, Takahashi Juri, Tano Yuka
Team K: Abe Maria, Nagao Mariya, Hirata Rina
Team B: Omori Miyu, Shimazaki Haruka, Yamauchi Suzuran
Team 4: Okada Nana, Uchiyama Natsuki, Mogi Shinobu, Aigasa Moe, Iwatate Saho

*Theatre Queens
Yokoyama Yui, Kitahara Rie, Kuramochi Asuka, Kobayashi Kana, Maeda Ami, Miyazaki Miho, Umeda Ayaka, Katayama Haruka, 

*Basically those amazing members who were abandoned /or half-assed pushed by management

Favourite AKB48 Songs

  1. Seifuku ga jama wo suru (4th Single Seifuku ga jama wo suru)
  2. Darui Kanji (Team A 4th Stage)
  3. Inochi no tsukaimichi  (Team B 3rd stage)
  4. Kurumi to Dialogue (Coupling Song - 19th Single Chance no Junban) 
  5. Yume wo shinaseru wake ni ikanai (Himawarigumi 2nd Stage)
  6. Zannen Shoujo (Team B 4th Stage)
  7. Gome ne Jewel (Team K 4th Stage)
  8. Arigatou (Team B 4th stage)
  9. Mosh & Dive (Coupling Song - 34th Single Suzukake Nanchara)
  10. Koisuru Fortune Cookie (32nd Single Koisuru Fortune Cookie)

Favourite SKE48 Songs

  1. Utsukushii Inazuma (12th Single Utsukushii Inazuma)
  2. Ame no Pianist (Team S 2nd Stage)
  3. Innocence (Team S 2nd Stage)
  4. Te wo tsunaginagara (Team S 2nd Stage) 
  5. Gome ne Summer (3rd Single Gome ne Summer)
  6. Kataomoi Finally (8th Single Kataomoi Finally)
  7. Glory Days (Team S 2nd Stage)
  8. Itsu no ma ni ka, yowai mono ijime (13th Single Sansei Kawaii!)
  9. Sansei Kawaii! (13th Single Sansei Kawaii!)
  10. Daisuki (Team S 2nd Stage)

Favourite NMB48 Songs

  1. Virginity (5th Single Virginity)
  2. Teppen Tottande! (1st Album Teppen Tottande!)
  3. Cattleya no hana wo miru tabi ni omoidasu (Team N 3rd Stage)
  4. Dazai Osamu wo yonda ka? (Acoustic ver. 1st Album Teppen Tottande!) 
  5. Hoshizora no Caravan (Coupling Song - 6th Single Kitagawa Kenji)
  6. Yume no dead body (Team N 3rd Stage)
  7. Kamonegix (8th Single Kamonegix)
  8. Itoshiki Natasha (Team M Version - orginially Team B 4th Stage)
  9. Nandeyanen, Idol (Coupling Song - 2nd Single Oh My God!)
  10. Hoshokushatachi yo (Coupling Song - 2nd Single Oh My God!)

Favourite HKT48 Songs

  1. Soko de nani wo kangaeru ka? (Coupling Song - 2nd Single Melon Juice)
  2. Junjou shugi (HKT48 Himawarigumi 1st stage orginally Team B 3rd Stage)
  3. Melon Juice (2nd Single Melon Juice)
  4. Kiss shite son shichatta (HKT48 Himawarigumi 1st stage orginally Team B 3rd Stage)
  5. Doro no Metronome (Umakuchi-hime Coupling Song - 2nd Single Melon Juice)
  6. Wink was 3kai (Coupling Song - AKB48 34th Single Suzukake Nanchara)
  7. Hatsukoi Butterfly (Coupling Song - AKB48 29th Single Eien Pressure)
  8. Kirei Goto demo ii ja nai ka? (Coupling Song - 1st Single Suki! Suki! Skip!)
  9. Namioto no Orugoru (Coupling Song - 2nd Single Melon Juice)
  10. Kataomoi no Karaage (Coupling Song - 1st Single Suki! Suki! Skip!)

Favourite Music Videos

  1. UZA (AKB48)
  2. Heavy Rotation (AKB48)
  3. Sonna Baka na...(乃木坂46)
  4. Ikiru Koto (AKB48)
  5. Sugar Rush (AKB48)
  6. HA! (NMB48)
  7. Saigo no Door (AKB48)
  8. Beginner-Original Ver. (AKB48)
  9. Sansei Kawaii! (SKE48)
  10. Mosh & Dive (AKB48)

Favourite Costumes

  1. NMB48 Kamonegix (64th NHK Kouhaku Utagassen)
  2. NMB48 HA! (Photo)
  3. AKB48 Namida no Shounan (Rinji Soukai in Budokan)
  4. Watanabe Mayu 4th Janken Taikai (Photo)
  5. HKT48 Melon Juice (Photo)
  6. AKB48 Hashire Penguin (Photo)
  7. AKB48 Heavy Rotation (Photo)
  8. AKB48 Flying Get (131129 Music Station)
  9. AKB48 Kurumi to Dialogue (Tokyo Dome 1830m Day 2)
  10. AKB48 Shinyuu Trio Kokoro no Hashi no Sofa (Manatsu no Dome Tour-Tokyo Dome)

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? We value your opinions so please kindly share with us! ^__^